This delicious recipe features our delectable Hot N' Spicy Sauce. This sauce pairs perfectly with Asian themed dishes, with the complementary flavors of sweet organic honey and fresh chilis. This a dish with a nice kick that you and your family will surely enjoy!
Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup Hot n Spicy Sauce
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas & carrots
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 green onions, sliced (plus garnish)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add Hot n Spicy sauce, reduce and thicken for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- In a bowl season shrimp with salt and pepper then add to the skillet to cook for 1 minute each side. Remove shrimp, place on a plate and set aside.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium heat, add the oil to the pan along with the onion. Sauté, stirring frequently, about 3-4 minutes. Add peas, carrots and garlic and sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Push vegetables to one side of the skillet, add eggs to the other side and scramble for 1 minute.
- Increase heat to high and add in soy sauce, rice, green onions and stir to combine. Stir constantly for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in shrimp garnish with green onion, drizzle extra Hot n Spicy sauce and serve immediately.
Note: Use pre-cooked cold rice (The best fried rice is made with day-old rice because it’s drier and not so sticky).