Chef Daryl’s Oven Roasted cabbage steaks are incredibly delicious and is a great vegan friendly side dish for any day of the week. This simple recipe features our low sodium seasoning blends to compliment the cabbage's sweet peppery flavor. Just a few simple ingredients will turn your ordinary cabbage into your new favorite side dish.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes.
- 2 Large Cabbages
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Low Sodium seasonings ( Adobo or seasoned salt) season to taste
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F
- Wash and remove outer leaves and trim stem off, cut into 1 - 1 1/2 inch steaks.
- Brush both sides of cabbage with olive oil, season with our low sodium seasoning(of your choice), and add black pepper to both sides.
- Oven roast for 30 to 40 minutes.
- I like mine at 40 min to brown the edges. So delicious and calorie friendly.