This delicious recipe is a simple meal that is great for any occasion or a quick dinner. Chef Daryl's Sweet N' Tangy Sauce will add just the right amount of sweetness and acidity to enhance the natural flavor of the salmon and complement the roasted potatoes.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved
- 4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
- 4 (5-6 oz.) skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ cup Sweet N' Tangy Sauce,
- 4 cilantro sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400° in a bowl mix oil, potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, garlic and rosemary, toss and place on sheet pan bake for 15 minutes.
- Season salmon evenly with garlic powder, 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Take potatoes out of oven, place salmon flat on pan skin-side down and brush on ½ Sweet N' Tangy sauce evenly over each salmon filet.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and brush on remaining Sweet N' Tangy sauce evenly over each salmon filet. Top with cilantro and serve.